Head of Year
Martin Dickie DickieM@hendonschool.co.uk
Core values of the team
- Students help and support fellow year 8 students
- Students have a positive attitude towards learning
- Students show respect and manners to all members of the Hendon School community
- Students respect the school environment
- Students communicate with each other using appropriate language
- Students speak to an adult if they are struggling with a particular issue
Click here for Guide to Progress in Year 7-9 (Understanding Grade Sheets)
Key Dates for Year 9
tbc January – KS4 Curriculum event and Options Assembly for Year 9 students. Students visit market stalls for each subject so they can then talk to subject specialists and ask questions to gather more information. This will help in choosing the right options subjects.
Year 9 Parents Evening: Thursday 06 February 2020
Year 9 Parents Evening & Options presentation with Parents.
Deadline for final choices. Students will make final choices through the online form on Frog.
Year 9 Tutor List
9.2 Rubina Yousef Yousefr@hendonschool.co.uk
9.3 Ranju Chawla email@example.com
9.4 Josh Connage ConnageJ@hendonschool.co.uk
9.6 Riyaz Gadatara firstname.lastname@example.org
9.7 Stephen Pearce email@example.com
9.8 - Jasmine Hussain firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Brydon email@example.com